Hall of Fame Nominations
With the first year of inductees to the ‘Severn River Rugby Hall of Fame’ behind us we are now taking nominations for the upcoming years induction.
Please click the link below to submit your nomination:
Nominations can be:
1) Player Nomination: reflective of play on the pitch, player excellence, etc
2) Coach Nomination: reflective of coaching achievements, time served, etc
3) Administrative Nominations: reflective of administrative contributions, offices held, etc
4) Other Nominations: anything else you believe the Committee should consider
DUE: October 1st, 2019
After October 1st, the nominees will be contacted and asked to fill out a questionnaire about their rugby achievements during their time with the club. Those questionnaires will be due back to the committee by October 15th. Once those are received they will be reviewed and voted on by the Hall of Fame Nomination committee, consisting of current Hall of Famers, Members of the Alumni Association, as well as representatives from both the current Men’s and Women’s sides. Selections will be made by early November. The new Hall of Fame inductees will be inducted at the Banquet in January.
To read about last years inductees and their achievements:
SEVERN RIVER RUGBY ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Severn River Rugby has a rich tradition of mens and womens players who know that in being a member of our club, they are also part of a family that will be with them for years to come. With more than 40 years, the Severn River Rugby Alumni Association is a robust, vibrant community that offers lifelong opportunities for alumni to stay connected to each other and to the club. All alumni are welcome to become members of the Alumni Association and are entitled to the latest club news, event access and much, much more.
Tier Level Support
* Legacy Level- ($1,000 a year or $84 a month) you will receive a Legacy Polo. You also receive everything at the Levels below.
* Captain Level- ($500 a year or $42 a month) you will receive SRRFC custom ball signed by the current teams and everything at the Levels below.
* Selector Level- ($250 a year or $21 a month) you will receive a SRRFC Alumni Association T-shirt and everything at the Level below.
* Supporter Level- ($120 a year or $10 a month) you will receive one of our SRRFC Alumni Association steel membership cards.
For more information or to learn more, please feel free to contact one of the following reps:
Men's Alumni: Mike Posko at 443-463-0768 or email@example.com
Women's Alumni: Rachel Priddy at 443-280-3066 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Annual SRRFC Golf Outing
When: Thursday, October 24, 2019 ** Check-In is at 11:30 a.m. **
Where: Renditions Golf
1380 West Central Avenue
Format: 2 Man Scramble
Cost: $180.00 per team (Due by October 1st)
** Please register as a team. Include your playing partner’s name in PayPal message. **Includes: Green Fees, Cart, Range Balls, & Unlimited Beverages
OUR 40TH ANNIVERSARY WEEKEND AND GALA PHOTOS!!
Thank you to ‘Danielle Loren Photography’ for taking the Saturday match photos! 443-470-2786 or check her out on Facebook @ Danielle Loren Photography
Thank you to ‘Kelsey Steele Photography’ for taking the Gala Photos! @ email@example.com or check her out on Facebook @Kelsey Steele Photography
A huge 'THANK YOU' to the 40th Anniversary Gala Table Sponsors:
Dave White of Severn Auto Body
Mike and Holly Johansen
Henry Posko and the Old Boys
Larry Grassi of Mid Shore Snacks
Dr. Jon Holtzman of Annapolis Chiropractic Associates
Dr. Stacey Russell of Severna Park Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
Pat Murray of TMDL CPA's & Consultants
Dr. Lee Meyers of Melford Dental
Doug Priddy of Mighty Fine Transportation & Logistics
Deb Dulin of Dulin Design
Mike Maguire of Maguire Marine Construction
Jeff Adamczyk of Steamroller Rugby Supply
Denise O'Neill of TAB- The Alternative Board
Wayne Patterson of FAI Wealth Management
In Memory of Tom "Dr. Doom" Guidotti
Congratulations to SRRFC for 40 years!